Follow the steps to install the Agama v02.0.23 on Mac operating system
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/6zgkm0-bb8Q
- Download the latest installers: Mac Installers 2.0.23
- Extract files.
- Run Agama Installer.
- Uninstall prompt will popup. If you had a previous version, select "Reinstall current version". Afterwards it will ask if you want to remove previous binaries, select "Yes".
- After install is complete, wait for synchronization to complete.
- Import your privatekeys or passphrase and wait for rescan.
Backup your wallet.dat file by copying and pasting it in a reachable folder.
- Format: cp ~/Library/Application\ Support/Komodo/wallet.dat ~/YourChosenDirectory/
- Example: cp ~/Library/Application\ Support/Komodo/wallet.dat ~/Desktop/
- You can now interact with the command line interface (cli) from inside Agama by navigating to "settings" then "CLI".
- Type "help" in the cli window, then click execute to see the list of all known commands.
- Jumblr is activated in version 2.0.23